PRODUCT CARE – GLASS
Important Notice: Hand Painted Products are not dishwasher safe. Due to extreme temperatures and high water pressures in commercial dishwashers and harsh chemicals in dishwashing detergents, Isinglass does not warrant hand painted products for dishwasher use. Hand washing is recommended in order to preserve the beauty and longevity of these products.
Before Use: We recommend hand washing product with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent using a non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Rinse thoroughly in warm water. Dry with a soft cloth.
Products: All products, except hand painted products (as noted above) are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with a mild liquid dishwashing detergent. Glassware is safe to put in freezer for short periods of time; however, it is not designed for freezing and storing foods in the freezer.
*Please note that all product sizes are approximate.
Carving/Cutting: Avoid carving and/or cutting directly on product with sharp or serrated utensils, as you may scratch the surface.
- Never put product in microwave.
- Never put product in oven or broiler.
- Never expose glassware to a direct flame.
- Never pour boiling oil or water directly onto product.
Disclaimer: This is glassware. It will break if not handled with care. Please use caution, as you would with any glass product. Manufacturer/supplier is not responsible for cuts or injuries sustained due to breakage. Glassware is not warranted against accidental breakage.
PRODUCT CARE – SOLID WOOD
- Dust frequently.
- Occasionally clean with a damp cloth. Dry immediately with a dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately.
- Use protection when placing items of hot or cold temperature on furniture surfaces.
- Keep ammonia, solvents, or alcohol away from furniture surfaces.
- Not intended for outdoor use.
- Do not clean with soap and water.
- Do not leave liquids on wood.
- Do not place wood in direct sunlight.
- Do not expose wood to extreme changes in temperature or humidity.
PRODUCT CARE – QUARTZ
- Clean periodically using a cloth dampened with warm water; use mild soap if desired.
- Quartz is not heat proof, chemical proof or fracture proof. Be aware of damaging exposure to these potential damaging acts upon your quartz.
- Do not expose quartz to bleach.
- Do not expose quartz to any type of chemical cleaner (i.e.: Comet, Soft Scrub, etc).
- Do not apply any topical treatments to quartz for any reason.
PRODUCT CARE – METAL
- Clean periodically with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive products to clean.
- Do not use outdoors.
Return Policy: In all cases, a Return Authorization must be obtained from customer service. (317-815-5590) Policy available upon request.